All Abbot Public Library programs take place inside the public library’s temporary location at the Eveleth School, 3 Brook Rd. To register for programs, visit abbotlibrary.org.
The Abbot Public Library is temporarily located at the Eveleth School, 3 Brook Rd., while its Pleasant Street building undergoes a multi-million-dollar renovation.
- Monday: 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed.
Summer Reading 2023: Find Your Voice, June 10 – Aug. 18
The Abbot Public Library’s Summer Reading program was launched on June 10, and the library is inviting readers of all ages to join us. Highlights from the Kickoff Celebration can be viewed here. No registration is required for participation in the Summer Reading program.
Adult Programs: Vinyasa Yoga with Celine, July 24 and 26
Yoga offered on the library’s lawn for vinyasa-style yoga classes with Celine. Classes will be held Monday, July 24 at 8 a.m. and Wednesday, July 26 at 7 p.m. Rain location: Program Room. No registration is necessary.
Teen Programs: Teen DIY: Collage Portraits, July 25, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Join the library for an afternoon of creating mixed media collages that represent and inspire patrons. All materials provided. No registration required.
- Make-It, Take-It Craft (July 20, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.) – No registration needed.
- Music with Dara (July 21, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) – Registration required; call the Children’s Room at 781-631-1481.
- Chess Instruction (July 25, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) – Registration required; call the Children’s Room at 781-631-1481.
- Painting Nature Journals (July 26, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.) – Registration required; call the Children’s Room at 781-631-1481.
- Story Time A-Go-Go (July 26, 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.) – No registration required.
- Grow It Wednesday (July 26, 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) – No registration required.
Check out our full schedule and register for upcoming events on our website. Please note: Library opens at 9:30 a.m. on Mondays.