Late season crops are arriving at the market, while many summer crops continue at the Marblehead Farmers’ Market. Shoppers can expect to find winter squash, apples, carrots, corn, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, garlic, beans, beets, and brussels sprouts. Farms will also have mushrooms, eggs, beef, chicken, pork, eggs, cheese, cut flowers, maple products, a wide variety of salad and cooking greens, potted plants and much more.
Farms this season are: Grant Family Farm will be offering fresh eggs, cut flowers, and vegetables. Bear Hill Farm will have pork, vegetables, and local fruit. Brookford Farm will have vegetables, meat, cheese, fermented products, and cured meats. Iron Ox farm will have vegetables. Anything Grows (Formerly The Herb Farmacy) will have vegetables, perennials, and flower arrangements. Clark Farm will have vegetables and local fruit. Folsom’s Sugarhouse House will have maple syrup and other maple products. Cloutman Farm will be at the market with mushrooms. Al’s Hives and Honey will be at the market with honey and other products.
- Winters Fields Farm will be at the market this week and will be rotating every other week with Middle Earth Farm.
- Rotating food vendors will be Crepe du Jour. LoMac Designs, Piping Plover Bakery, and Valicenti Pasta Farm.
- Weekly food vendors this season are A&J King Bakery and Bucovina Cuisines with Ukrainian Food.
- Seafood Express will be at the market, now on a weekly basis.
- Troop 79 will be brewing coffee and also serving lemonade and water.
- Copper Dog Books will have a selection of books available at the market and will take special orders.
- There will be several craft vendors.
- Singer Songwriter Angela Masciale will be the performer.
The Marblehead Farmers’ Market takes place from 9 a.m – noon on Saturdays through Nov. 19 behind the Marblehead Veterans’ Middle School (accessed via Vine St), rain or shine. For more information see www.marbleheadfm.com or email Steve at email@example.com