Marblehead News staff
Monday, Aug 1
6 p.m., Abbot Public Library Board of Trustees, attend either in-person at 235 Pleasant St., Lower Level Room, or virtually HERE. On the agenda: Priorities for upcoming year; program, staff and website updates.
7:30 p.m., Harbors and Waters Board, Harbormasters Quarters, 9 Ferry Lane. On the agenda: Capital project updates and discussion.
Tuesday, Aug 2
2 p.m., Abbot Public Library Building Renovation Committee. Attend virtually HERE. On the agenda: Updates from owner’s project manager, designer, director. A schedule will be discussed.
6 p.m., Recreation & Parks Commission, Judy and Gene Jacobi Community Center, Conference Room, 10 Humphrey St. On the agenda: Memorandum of understanding BikeMor; project updates; shattuck fund request; park update.
7 p.m., Old and Historic District Commission, Select Board Meeting Room. On the agenda:
- 126 Front St., Tim Swigor – Driveway (continued from July 19 evidence take and request to continue to Aug. 16)
- 108 Front St., John Toner, shutters and hardware, cobblestone foundation
- 230 Washington St., Stephen and Anne Brown, window
- 27 Mugford St., Rory Gaunt, front door and windows
- 181 Washington St. -Marblehead Museum, commemorative sign on post
- 45 Elm St., Marblehead Museum, sign/interpretive text panel
7 p.m., Water and Sewer Commission, Commission Office, 100 Tower Way, Building #11. On the agenda: Appointments; Pleasant, Village, Vine water project update.
Wednesday, Aug 3
10 a.m., Taxation Aid Committee, conference room, Jacobi Community Center, 10 Humphrey St. On the agenda: Meeting to review application.
Thursday, Aug 4
3 p.m., Green Marblehead Committee. Attend virtually HERE. On the agenda: updates and discussion on Net Zero Planning.