Something to say? Send the Current‘s newsroom a letter to the editor.
Generally, letters should not exceed 500 words. We reserve the right not to publish submissions over the word limit and may instead return the letter to the writer for editing. While we will make every effort to let writers have their say, we reserve the right not to publish letters.
Letters must include:
- The author’s name. Unsigned letters and form letters will not be published.
- The name of the street on which the author lives in Marblehead. Only the street name will be published next to the author’s name – not their full address.
- The author’s daytime/cell phone number for verification purposes (not publication).
- Letters must be received by our newsroom directly from their writers (for special circumstances, contact the newsroom). Email submissions to email@example.com or click below to use the submission form.
- Please limit letters to topics that impact Marblehead directly and avoid commentary on wider conflicts and issues.
- Some letters may be shared to social media. We will share a wide array of viewpoints.
Letters must be received by noon on Friday in order to be printed in the following week’s print edition.