Marblehead News staff
Tuesday, Sept. 6
8:15 p.m., Marblehead Water and Sewer Commission, commission’s office, 100 Tower Way, Building #11. On the Agenda: Pleasant Street Water main payment; Green Street Pump Station Upgrade; reports from Massachusetts Water Resources Authority and South Essex Sewerage District; request for waiver 50C Cloutmans Lane Sewer Service. Special labor appointments, two sewer / one water.
Wednesday, Sept. 7
1 p.m., joint meeting of the Transfer Station Committee and the Board of Health, attend either in-person lower conference room, Mary Alley Building, 7 Widger Road, or virtually HERE. On the agenda: Review of traffic study and transfer station update.
6 p.m., Lucretia and Joseph Brown Elementary School Building Committee, attend virtually HERE. On the agenda: LEED Accreditation; Gilbane Construction close-out update; budget update; athletic field replacement update.
7 p.m., Marblehead School Committee, attend virtually HERE. On the agenda: Opening-day update, METCO director introduction, Brown and Glover school principals, review and vote of policies and procedures, School Committee protocols.
7 p.m., Old and Historic Districts Commission Meeting, Select Board Meeting Room, Abbot Hall, 188 Washington St. or attend virtually HERE. On the agenda:
- 10 Mariner’s Lane, heat pump condenser unit
- 45 Pleasant St., carriage house/ two-car garage
- 33 Mechanic St., fence
- 13 Harrist St., parking space
- 34 Front St., condenser unit
- 19 Goodwin’s Court, condenser units
- 181 Washington St., HVAC condensers
- 19 Circle St., fence
- 126 Front St., driveway
7:30 p.m., Marblehead Recreation and Parks Commission, Jacobi Community Center, 10 Humphrey St. On the agenda: MOU between Bike Mor/ Nemba discussion, Shattuck Fund request, update of ongoing projects, recreation update.
Thursday, Sept. 8
4 p.m., Green Marblehead Commission, attend virtually HERE. On the agenda: Updates and discussion on Net Zero Planning.
7 p.m., Marblehead Conservation Commission, attend virtually HERE. On the agenda:
- 43 Rockaway Ave., approval of invasive species management plan
Certificate of compliance requests
- 17 Liberty Road, site work and invasive species management
- 2 Coolidge Road, landscaping
- 4 Coolidge road, house additions
- 0 Bracket Place, Building 33, 2nd means of egress
Minor activity permits
- 5 Beacon St., water service at shanties
- 8 Rainbow Road, tree removal
Continued public hearings
- 257 Ocean Ave., sewall repairs
- 323 Ocean Ave., seawall repairs
- 325 Ocean Ave., seawall replacement, repairs
- 3-5 Gilbert Heights, alternation to resource area without a permit